First, how are you?
Second, thank you from my heart. Your support during these difficult times means the world to me.
Words are failing me these days. It's hard to know what to say or even how to feel. But I want you to know you're in my heart. I hope you are well. I hope you are safe. I hope you are listening and growing and being loved. These are my personal goals as well.
As many of you know, we have remained open in our online store and by appointment at the shop throughout the last couple months but it's time to re-open with regular hours. We will take this opportunity to adjust our regular hours to better align with our new normal and wanted to make sure you were aware.
New Hours starting 6/12/20:
Thursday 3-8 - We will also be adding Thursdays starting 6/18/20.
**EXCEPTION: We will not be open the weekend of July 3-5, 2020 as we will be participating in Vintage Market Days.
The following COVID-19 guidelines will also take effect:
- Masks are required (staff & customers).
- Social distancing will be required, allowing for only 4 people in the store at a time, in addition to staff.
- We will provide hand sanitizer.
- We will be cleaning the store regularly.
- Clothing that is tried on will be quarantined and/or steamed as needed.
We will continue to...
- be open by appointment for private shopping
- provide online shopping through our online store or via other private messaging
- provide curbside pickup