**NOTE: Fabric/garment has issues - please read condition notes below for details.
Vintage 1960s purple dress with elaborate micro pleat blue collar. A great restoration or project dress.
- darted dress design for body conscious fit
- micro pleated ruffle collar
- back zipper closure
- bow at the back at the bottom of the deep V
- fully lined
- back kick pleat
- good vintage condition with issues
- the body of the dress has discoloration issues, fading and blue patches over purple - best seen in the first picture on the hip facing the window. There are other spots but they were hard to show in photos.
- there is a .25" hole (last photo)
- a couple of white spots on the front/bottom of the dress (second to last picture)
- overall structure of the dress is good, lots of life left in this one but requires some TLC
- priced accordingly
Fits like a modern size: S
Sleeve length: n/a
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please note that all items are vintage and typically pre-owned/used. Normal vintage condition will show minor signs of wear. Any significant damage will be mentioned in the product description.
MINT: No visible flaws. More than likely item was never used.
EXCELLENT: Little visible wear. Lightly worn/used.
VERY GOOD: A few minor visible problems. Normal wear for the age of the item.
GOOD: A few obvious visible flaws. Worn, but in good shape. Item construction is sound and wearable/usable.
FAIR: Well-worn/used with obvious flaws. Some repair required. Used to perfection.
THRASHED: Heavy wear, damaged, deconstructed, etc. Perfect for inspiration, destash craft projects or just because you love that kind of thing.
Local shoppers are welcome to pick up their purchases at our shop during normal hours. No shipping fees will apply. Please contact us prior to purchasing the item so we can remove shipping fees from the listing.
11917 Mayfield Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44106
* Located in Cleveland's historic Little Italy Neighborhood*