Photography greeting cards with a love-y cheeky sentiments.
- Love you dude
- Love you with all my butt. I would say my heart, but my butt is bigger.
- You drink too much, you cuss too much, you have questionable morals, You're everythingI've always wanted in a friend.
- I want to grow old and disgusting with you.
- We are all mortal until the first kiss and second glass of wine. - Eduardo Galeano
- If we were chemical elements, you would be awesomium (AW).
- Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends. - Hafiz
- May you live to be 100 and may the lsat voice you hear be mine. - Frank Sinatra
- 1 greeting card and 1 envelope or
- Original photography by Elisa Vietri Photography
- Printed on a 110 Felt Warm White paper
- Includes GreenGrocer KRAFT Envelopes
- Shipped in protective cellophane wrapper
Card: 5" x 7"
Envelope: 5.25" x 7.25"
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please note that all items are vintage and typically pre-owned/used. Normal vintage condition will show minor signs of wear. Any significant damage will be mentioned in the product description.
MINT: No visible flaws. More than likely item was never used.
EXCELLENT: Little visible wear. Lightly worn/used.
VERY GOOD: A few minor visible problems. Normal wear for the age of the item.
GOOD: A few obvious visible flaws. Worn, but in good shape. Item construction is sound and wearable/usable.
FAIR: Well-worn/used with obvious flaws. Some repair required. Used to perfection.
THRASHED: Heavy wear, damaged, deconstructed, etc. Perfect for inspiration, destash craft projects or just because you love that kind of thing.
Local shoppers are welcome to pick up their purchases at our shop during normal hours. No shipping fees will apply. Please contact us prior to purchasing the item so we can remove shipping fees from the listing.
11917 Mayfield Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44106
* Located in Cleveland's historic Little Italy Neighborhood*