Vintage 1940s blue gray suit with high-wasted pleated trousers and suspenders.
- Good overall vintage condition.
- .25" hole on left front of jacket
- broken stitches at zipper fly
- fraying and wear at left rear pants pocket
- See last photo for details
- priced accordingly
- Material: unknown, feels like wool or wool blend
- Brand/Maker: unknown
- Jacket has wide lapels, single breasted, large shoulder silhouette, no back vent, 2 buttons, 3 outer pockets, 1 inner pocket and partial lining
- Pants are very high waisted, pleated, wide-legged, cuffed, not lined, with belt loops and 4 pockets
- "Police Brace" suspenders are included but probably were not originally worn or purchased with the suit
- Fabric is a blue/gray color with a very faint brick red window pane plaid
- union made label
- Even with flaws suit is still very wearable and pretty awesome!
Fits like a modern: L
Sleeve inseam: 15"
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please note that all items are vintage and typically pre-owned/used. Normal vintage condition will show minor signs of wear. Any significant damage will be mentioned in the product description.
MINT: No visible flaws. More than likely item was never used.
EXCELLENT: Little visible wear. Lightly worn/used.
VERY GOOD: A few minor visible problems. Normal wear for the age of the item.
GOOD: A few obvious visible flaws. Worn, but in good shape. Item construction is sound and wearable/usable.
FAIR: Well-worn/used with obvious flaws. Some repair required. Used to perfection.
THRASHED: Heavy wear, damaged, deconstructed, etc. Perfect for inspiration, destash craft projects or just because you love that kind of thing.
Local shoppers are welcome to pick up their purchases at our shop during normal hours. No shipping fees will apply. Please contact us prior to purchasing the item so we can remove shipping fees from the listing.
11917 Mayfield Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44106
* Located in Cleveland's historic Little Italy Neighborhood*
Please go to our FAQs document to learn more about our buying process.