Vintage 1940s wedding dress or evening gown with sheer leaf detail.
**WOUNDED BIRD ALERT**
- Good vintage condition.
- .5" hole at front right shoulder - see last photo
- at bottom of v-neck there are a couple of broken stitches in seam
- a couple of faint minor spots at the hem - garment has not been professionally cleaned or spot cleaned
- fabric is sound
- priced accordingly
- Material: unconfirmed - possibly rayon
- Brand/Maker: unknown
- silhouette is fit & flair, full-length/maxi
- cream-y white fabric, nice "swish" and feel
- sheer leaf pattern fabric at neckline, shoulders & sleeve detail
- side zipper closure, metal zipper
- belt loop strings, belt not included
Fits like a modern size: L
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please note that all items are vintage and typically pre-owned/used. Normal vintage condition will show minor signs of wear. Any significant damage will be mentioned in the product description.
MINT: No visible flaws. More than likely item was never used.
EXCELLENT: Little visible wear. Lightly worn/used.
VERY GOOD: A few minor visible problems. Normal wear for the age of the item.
GOOD: A few obvious visible flaws. Worn, but in good shape. Item construction is sound and wearable/usable.
FAIR: Well-worn/used with obvious flaws. Some repair required. Used to perfection.
THRASHED: Heavy wear, damaged, deconstructed, etc. Perfect for inspiration, destash craft projects or just because you love that kind of thing.
Local shoppers are welcome to pick up their purchases at our shop during normal hours. No shipping fees will apply. Please contact us prior to purchasing the item so we can remove shipping fees from the listing.
11917 Mayfield Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44106
* Located in Cleveland's historic Little Italy Neighborhood*
Please go to our FAQs document to learn more about our buying process.